- Both semesters
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
You need proof of qualification to pursue general higher education (i.e. Abitur, A-levels, high school diploma) or proof of professional qualification/experience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Proof of qualification to pursue general higher education or proof of professional qualification/experience.
- Your CV.
- Proof of health insurance.
- A portfolio presenting 10 of your own works. This can be drawings, pictures, graphics, photos, etc.
- Your completed admissions test (check university website).
Important note regarding the portfolio: The portfolio and your CV should provide an insight into your individual design and technical development. The university deliberately avoid providing a specific theme. Please attach a written description explaining your work and methodology.
For more information please check theCourse Website