African Verbal and Visual Arts: Languages, Literatures, Media and Art [Part-Τimе]
- Winter semester
- directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)
- Study mode:
- Part-time ・ On campus
Higher education entrance qualification (HZΒ).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
Documents for the application at uni-assist:
- Secondary school leaving certificate with an overview of subjects and grades in the original language.
- Secondary school leaving certificate with an overview of subjects and grades in sworn translation (in German or English).
- CV (covering all months of one’s educational and vocational background from primary school onwards).
Application documents submitted by UPLOAD:
- Preliminary review documentation uni-assist for University of Bayreuth: For this program, applicants without EU, EEA or Swiss citizenship who have obtained their degree abroad must apply via uni-assist and undergo a fee-based special procedure (Vorprüfungsdokumentation (VPD) - preliminary document review process). Please note: Due to uni-assist’s processing time you should apply for your VPD no later than 6-8 weeks prior to the application deadline.
- Secondary school leaving certificate including subjects and grades: original language + certified translation in German or English.
- Language certificate English (see language requirements).
- Curriculum vitae: use the template provided in the course page.
- Candidates who have not chosen "Curator's Track" or "Study Abroad" as their minor must also submit the following: Language certificate of German at level B2.
- Candidates who have chosen "Curator's Track" or "Study Abroad" as their minor must also submit the following: Language certificate of German at level А1.
For more information please check theCourse Website