Air Traffic Management - Dual Studies with DFS [incl. Air Traffic Control training]
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
IMPORTANT: This program falls under the category of "dual studies" in Germany, which implies that prospective students must secure acceptance from the practice partner, in this case, DFS Deutsche Flugsicherung GmbH, before they are eligible to apply to the university. Specific criteria apply to the DFS selection process. (more info).
In addition to the formal admission requirements, applicants for the Bachelor's degree programme should generally have the following professional qualifications:
- good general education
- good knowledge of the English language
- an interest in business administration
- special interest in aviation-related issues.
Above-average marks (better than 2.0)
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please follow these steps:
- Step 1) Application via the DFS career site
- Setp 2) Completion of the application procedure of DFS for the training as an air traffic controller in combination with the study programme "Air Traffic Management - dual"
- Step 3) Obtaining a study and training contract from DFS.
- Step 4) Application to Worms University of Applied Sciences.
For more information please check theCourse Website