Applied Data Science & Business Analуtiсs
- Winter & spring term
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee for all campuses is 5,700 € per semester for EU and non-EU students. Monthly payments are possible. There is an enrollment fee of 600 € for EU & EWR students and 1,500 € for non-EU students. There is no thesis fee (already included in the semester fee). Early bird discounts are available. Please check the course page for furthеr dеtails.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
This is what you need for the initial check of your registration if you do NOT have a German high school diploma:
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Letter of motivation.
- School-leaving certificate qualifying you to study at a higher education institution. The original must be submitted by the start of your studies.
- Proof of language skills (see language requirements).
- Copy of your national ID card.
- Digital passport photo (1 picture, colored, jpg. format, high resolution).
Alternatively, prospective students with a special educational background or a particular aptitude in their future field of study can also be recognized under the German Higher Education Act.
After successful verification, you can register for the ISM admission test.
This is what you need for admission to the program:
- The application documents listed above.
- The successful passing of the multi-stage admission tеst.
This study program is based in:
1a) Campus Dortmund
1b) Campus Frankfurt am Main
1c) Campus Hamburg
1d) Campus Munich
For more information please check theCourse Website