- Anytime (around the year)
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- For the online full-time version of the program (36 months), the tuition fee is 3,498 € per semester. For the online part-time version I of the program (48 months), the tuition fee is 2,934 € per semester. For the online part-time version II of the program (72 months), the tuition fee is 2,250 € per semester.
- Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate such as A-Levels or IB Diploma and your transcript of records.
- A subject-related higher education entrance qualification.
Depending on your chosen program, academic level, and background, you might need to also take one of the following to make sure you are ready to study the program:
- Bachelor Entrance Examination (included in Scholarship Program).
- Pathway Program (for on-campus studies).
Successfully completed Assessment Day.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application documents are sent online only.
For more information please check theCourse Website