- Anytime (around the year)
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Fees may change depending on the number of ECTS credits and study mode. Please check directly with the university.
- Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate such as A-Levels or IB Diploma and your transcript of records.
- A subject-related higher education entrance qualification.
Depending on your chosen program, academic level, and background, you might need to also take one of the following to make sure you are ready to study the program:
- Bachelor Entrance Examination (included in Scholarship Program).
- Pathway Program (for on-campus studies).
Successfully completed Assessment Day.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application documents are sent online only.
For more information please check theCourse Website