Aviation Managemеnt - Dual Studiеs
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the UniversityHochschulstart (DoSV)
- Study mode:
- On campus
IMPORTANT: This program falls under the category of "dual studies" in Germany, which implies that prospective students must secure acceptance from the practice partner before they are eligible to apply to the university.
General university entrance qualification or university of applied science entrance qualificatiοn.
In addition to the formal admission requirements, applicants should always satisfy the following subject-related prerequisites for the bachelor's study program:
- a good general education,
- profound mathematical and analytical skills,
- particular interest in aviation-related issues.
For dual studies, a contract with a cooperation company is also required (the company might require German languagе skills).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Note for foreign certificates: Applicants with a foreign educational qualification are required to pay a processing fee of 25 € in accordance with the State Fee Ordinance. Please note that your application will not be processed until the deposit slip was submitted together with the application. The fee must be paid within the application phase, otherwise, your application will not be considered for the selection process.
Application to the cooperation companies: The cooperation companies of Worms University determine the application details for their offered cooperative study places on their own. The application has to be done directly at the company.
Company application at Worms University: If you have already a contract with a company, but this is not yet a cooperation partner of Worms University, it is possible to apply with your company. Regarding this, please contact Worms UAS.
- Application for admission to the desired degree program.
- Completed form Declaration of previous periods of study.
- Documents on all previous periods of study at a German higher education institution:
- Clearance certificate.
- Transcript of records with all (passed/failed) examination results.
- Link to the module handbook.
- Exmatriculation certificate, if you are no longer enrolled.
- Proof of university entrance qualification.
- For foreign educational qualifications:
- Proof of English language skills.
- Payment slip for the certificate processing fee.
- All applicants who would like to apply for studies at a German university with a Chinese, Vietnamese, or Indian school or university degree, need to get an APS certificate.
- Current CV.
Specific documents (if required):
- Proof of an internship or training.
- Training or internship contract.
- Language certificates for a foreign language.
- Documents on further subject-related admission requirеmеnts.
For more information please check theCourse Website