- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Flexible (online or on-campus)
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Fees may change depending on the number of ECTS credits and study mode. Please check directly with the univеrsitу.
Make decisions crucial to the logistical and administrative side of the aviation industry with IU International University of Applied Sciences B.A. Aviation Management. You will learn academic basics and business administration skills, and get an in-depth knowledge of the regulatory frameworks and institutions present in the aviation industry. You will also get to take a look at the management of global companies, as well as intercultural and ethical competencies. Our simulation game even gives you an opportunity to test out your airline management skills and get an insight into the industry.
General academic criteria:
- Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate such as A-Levels or IB Diploma and your transcript of records.
- Proof of eligibility to study at a university in Germany.
- A subject-related higher education entrance qualification.
Depending on your chosen program, academic level, and background, you might need to also take one of the following to make sure you are ready to study the program:
- Bachelor Entrance Examination (included in Scholarship Program).
- Pathway Program (for on-campus studies).
Successfully completed Assessment Daу.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
The application documents are sent online onlу.