Bachelor Business Administration Focus Digital Management & Digital Innovation
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October 2023
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- There is 500 € enrollment fee (one-time fee paid at the beginning of the program) and 500 € examination fee (one-time fee paid at the end of the program).
To enroll in our international bachelor’s program, you must have:
- 13 years of education or IB School Diploma or High School Diploma from an EU country system, or
- Higher education entrance qualification, or
- Secondary school leaving certificate with 3 years of work experience, or
- Advanced professional training.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October 2023)
Application Procedure & Selection
You need to send:
- High-school certificate (officially/notarized translations to English).
- High-school transcripts/marksheets (officially/notarized translations to English).
- English proficiency certificate (see language requirements).
- Digital photo.
- Copy of passport.
* If your high-school certificate is not yet available, please submit an up-to-date overview of achievements from your high-school studies. If the certificates are not in German or English, a translation by a state-approved translator must be included.
For more information please check theCourse Website