Bachelor in Business Administration
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
You must have a complete a Secondary School Diploma (e.g. German Abitur, Fachhochschulreife, IB, EB or equivalent) - If you have not graduated yet, then you can apply by uploading your last two school report cards.
You must successfully complete the Assessment Centre, which consists of:
- Cognitive tests,
- An English test,
- An interview.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
You will need to upload the following supporting documents:
- Recognized secondary school diploma* (Abitur, IB Diploma, High School Diploma, European Baccalaureate, etc.) - If you have not graduated yet, then you can apply by uploading your last two school report cards.
- An optional letter of motivation (maximum 500 words): Please note that we do not accept general motivation letters. Please check our application portal and respond to the given question.
- CV (resume).
- A copy of your passport or ID card.
- Other documents if applicable (references/letter of recommendation, extracurricular activities, certificates, awards, etc).
For more information please check theCourse Website