Bachelor in Management, Philosophy & Economics
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Successful completion of a secondary school diploma (e.g. German Abitur, Fachhochschulreife, IB, EB or equivalent). If you have yet to graduate, then you can apply by uploading your last two school reports.
Successful completion of the Assessment Centre, consisting of:
- Math test.
- Cognitive test.
- English test.
Alternatively, you can provide one of the following test results in your online application: SAT, ACT or TestAS.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
You will need to upload the following supporting documents:
- Recognised secondary school diploma* (Abitur, IB Diploma, High School Diploma, European Baccalaureate, etc.). If you have not graduated yet, then you can apply by uploading your last two school report cards.
- Optional letter of motivation (maximum 500 words).
- CV (resume).
- A copy of your passport or ID card.
- Other documents if applicable (references/letter of recommendation, extracurricular activities, certificates, awards, etc.).
*Please be aware that specific requirements have been set by the German Ministry of Education for certain international high school diplomas.
For more information please check theCourse Website