Bachelor of Music
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October 17th
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Audition and pre-screening repertoire.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: B2 level of English at the time of matriculation, with the goal of achieving a C1 level within the first year of their studies
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting: October 17th)
Application Procedure & Selection
Required information and documents:
- Personal Information: Full name, contact details, citizenship(s), address and emergency contact information.
- Addresses and dates of study at high school and previous university (if applicable).
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (see language requirements). If you cannot provide the certificate before the application deadline, you will be required to take an English Language test administered by the British Council in Berlin around the dates of your audition.
- Responses to short essay questions.
- PDF copies of your most recent academic transcripts and certificates. Transcripts and certificates not in English or German must be submitted in the original language alongside an official, certified German or English translation.
- Copy of passport.
- Biometric photo (51 x 51 mm [2 x 2 inches]).
- Screening materials.
- Letter of recommendation.
Please bear in mind that the requirements may differ per program. Make sure to check the requirements.
For more information please check theCourse Website