- Anytime (around the year)
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Full-time 36 months: 20,990 €. Part-time 48 months: 23,490 €. Part-time 72 months: 26,990 €. Scholarships & discounts available.
- Higher secondary school leaving certificate such as A-Levels, IB Diploma including your transcript of records.
- Proof of eligibility to study at university in Germany.
Depending on your chosen program, academic level, and background, you might need to also take one of the following to make sure you are ready to study this program:
- Bachelor entrance examination.
- Pathway program.
The only other academic admission requirement is to successfully pass two admission courses within the first 12 months of your studies. The passed courses will be acknowledged.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application documents are sent online only.
For more information please check theCourse Website