Business Management B.Sc. - Digital Μarkеting
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The study fee (valid for all non-EWR citizens) is 4,500 € per semester (750 € per month) + a one-off enrollment fee of 1,000 €. You can get a discount of 3% for annual payment and 5% for full payment. No study fee found for EWR сitizеns.
University entrance qualification or equivalеnt.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For your application you will need:
- One of the following qualifications: General university entrance qualification, University of Applied Sciences entrance qualification, North Rhine-Westphalia extended university entrance qualification, or for international applicants: university entrance qualification or equivalent.
- Health insurance certificate.
- Certification of proficiency in English (see language requirements). This requirement is waived for students from countries where English is the official language of education.
Important information: Please verify the specific visa deadlines for your country before beginning your studies in Germany. You will only be able to enroll at the university if you have a visa valid for study in Germany. Please contact the German embassy in your home country to obtain the specific deadlines.
For international students with local university entrance qualifications:
- Passing entry exam with good score – admission.
- Passing entry exam – admission with additional integrated study cοursеs.
This study program is based in:
1a) Campus Leverkusen
1b) Campus Münster
For more information please check theCourse Website