- Anytime (around the year)
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Flexible (online or on-campus)
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Enroll for an accredited online study program by 14th of July and save up to 50 % on your tuition fees. You can start your studies anytime in 2021.
- Higher secondary school leaving certificate such as A-Levels, IB Diploma including your transcript of records.
- Proof of eligibility to study at university in Germany.
Depending on your chosen program, academic level, and background, you might need to also take one of the following to make sure you are ready to study this program:
- Bachelor entrance examination.
- Pathway program.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application documents are sent online only.
For more information please check theCourse Website