Cultural and Social Studies
- Winter semester
- Study mode:
- On campus
University entrance qualification.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Send the following documents to the European University Viadrina by September 20th (for the winter semester):
- The signed cover letter of the online enrollment.
- An officially certified copy of the university entrance qualification.
- For applicants under 30 years of age: proof of health insurance for the university or, if you are privately insured, a copy of the exemption from compulsory insurance from a German statutory health insurance company (chip card or membership certificate are not sufficient).
- For applications for a higher semester: a decision from the responsible examination board about the recognition of academic achievements.
- If applicable, a certificate of study from your previous German higher education institution showing your previous semesters.
- If necessary, a certificate of de-registration from your last German university.
- An addressed and sufficiently stamped return envelope (A4, € 1.55 postage) for sending your student ID (chip card).
- Proof of payment of the semester fee.
As a professionally qualified person without a high school diploma, please submit the following documents as a university entrance qualification:
- An officially certified copy of the secondary school diploma.
- An officially certified copy of the certificate of the completed vocational training suitable for the intended study.
- Employment references to prove the required professional experience (at least two years).
For more information please check theCourse Website