Dairy Food Technology (BML)
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Higher education entrance qualification.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Applications for the bilingual program are accepted at any time and the application process consists of three stages.
- Please send a letter of motivation and your CV (each max. two pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The letter of motivation should address your personal interests for a study in Germany, the interest for the selected bachelor’s degree programs, and your expectations of the study program for your professional career. Please also provide the results of the fast check of your university entrance qualification for Germany and details about your German-language knowledge (see language requirements).
- After positive evaluation of your application, you will be requested to provide an officially-validated university entrance qualification for German universities (fee-based and also assessed by the uni-assist service) and, optionally, further documents necessary for your registration.
- After examination of the documents, the university will offer you an individual learning path to the selected bachelor’s degree program.
For more information please check theCourse Website