- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Score of at least 42, not 50.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following must be included with the application:
- Copies or transcripts of educational certificates (in the event of a middle-level secondary school certificate, the certificate for the 9th grade, the school certificate for the 10th grade shall be submitted at a later time, or in the event of another form of a university entrance qualification, the respective information for the last term.).
- A tabular curriculum vitae (CV) with precise information regarding the previous education.
- If appropriate, evidence concerning the study periods to date as well as results of the studies or tests and a clearance certificate issued by the examination office.
- Proof of payment of the application fee (e.g. copy of a bank account statement).
In addition, clearance from a medical specialist (Sports Medicine or Orthopaedic) for admission to the dance program as preparation for the dance profession as well as proof of English language skills must be provided by registration at the latest.
For more information please check theCourse Website