- Anytime (around the year)
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- 6-semesters full-time tuition fee: 17,990 €; 8-semesters full-time tuition fee: 19,990 €; 12-semesters part-time tuition fee: 23,490 €. The university offers up to 80% scholarship, but only for a limited number of students. Scholarships are not available to students from Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
Proof of eligibility to study at a university in your home country. This may include but is not limited to Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate such as A-Levels, IB, etc.
The only other academic admission requirement is to successfully pass two admission courses within the first 12 months of your studies. The passed courses will be acknowledged.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application documents are sent online only.
For more information please check theCourse Website