- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
University entrance qualification.
Courses at Leuphana College can only be started in the winter semester. The College runs a two-stage admission process for all bachelor programs with admission restrictions. In the first stage, extra-curricular accomplishments are also taken into account alongside your university entrance qualification grade. You can increase your chances of admission by taking an admission test in stage 2.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents must be attached to the printout of the online application:
- School leaving certificate (officially certified).
- If applicable proof of previous study periods (officially certified).
- If applicable, proof of a previous degree (officially certified).
- Copy of the page of your passport with your name and passport photo on it.
- Copy of the transfer form/payment slip from your bank showing the processing fee you have paid. When paying by credit card, please use the form on the Uni-Assist website.
- APS certificate (original).
- Proof of sufficient English language skills (see language requirements).
All documents, unless they were created in English, must also be enclosed in a certified German translation.
For more information please check theCourse Website