Digital Business Management
- Start Dates
- Winter Term: October
- Spring Term: February
- Winter & spring term
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The total tuition fee is 33,360 €. 4 installments: each year 8,340 €.
For a university entrance you need:
- School leaving certificate (following successful completion of 12 years at a secondary school) so far as it can be proven that the final grade is not less than 50% of the maximum grade, or
- School leaving certificate (following successful completion of 12 years at a secondary school) in association with the proof of having passed both parts (main and advanced) of the entrance examination “Joint Entrance Examination” of the Indian Institutes of Technology.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
In order to consider your application for the bachelor’s course, the following documents are needed:
- Application form.
- Copy of entrance requirement.
- Copy of transcript of records/mark sheets.
- Copy of passport.
- English language certificate (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website