- Anytime (around the year)
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Full-time 36 months: 20,990 €. Part-time 48 months: 23,490 €. Part-time 72 months: 26,990 €. Scholarships & discounts available.
High School diploma, advanced technical college entrance qualification, Internationale Baccalaureat (IB) or equivalent qualification* and transcript of records.
*Equivalent qualifications from foreign high schools and IB degrees are recognized accordingly.
If you do not yet have a High School qualification, you can apply for a conditional acceptance with your existing transcript of records (including grades and credits, if applicable).
An original or certified copy of High School diploma and transcript of records must be submitted upon starting your studies.
Successfully completed Assessment Day.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website