- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee is 9,120 € per year for EU students and 15,000 € per year for non-EU students. There is also a registration fee (single payment) of 500 € for EU students and 650 € for non-ΕU studеnts.
Five Reasons to choose this Bachelor's Program
Main areas of study
- Digital Business
- Business Administration
- Innovation Management Skills
Specializations during 5th and 6th Semester:
- Digital Marketing Management
- Digital Technology Management
- Digital Mobility Management
- Digital Retail Management
- Start-up Management
- Digital Research and Development
In the 4th semester of the full-time option
Intern domestically or internationally, practical projects, business games, labs, excursions
Special Program Features
Flexible Application and Enrollment
At XU University, you can apply for the respective winter semester at any time, as there is no explicit application deadline like at public universities. Even for latecomers, XU offers the option to enroll up to four weeks after the start of the semester. However, students should be prepared to catch up on the curriculum independently.
Unique Housing Option
XU University offers a unique housing option with apartments on campus. This not only provides convenience but also helps in creating a close-knit community among students.
XU University's Practical Projects: Where Academia Meets Real-World Innovation!
At XU University, students from various programs have the opportunity to collaborate on real-world projects with prominent companies. Whether developing a music app, creating a digital communication portal, working on sustainable solutions for climate change, formulating a business plan and prototype, or participating in hackathons, these practical experiences allow students to apply their diverse skills and knowledge, fostering networking and collaboration. → More Info
The Central Evaluation and Accreditation Agency is an independent private accreditation agency in the tertiary education sector which accredits and evaluates study programs in Germany, Europe, and beyond.
University entrance qualificatiοn.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Fill in the Online Application form to register.
Please submit the following documents with your application:
- All pages of your university entrance qualifications (e.g. secondary school certificate).
- Current CV in tabular form (1-2 pages).
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
- If applicable: relevant certificates (language certificates), (job) reference letters, etc.
The XU Admissions Team will get back to you with feedback regarding the next steрs.
Get your information package with 1-click!
Get your copy of our program brochure with all further information, program details, etc.
For more information please check theCourse Website