- Anytime (around the year)
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Enroll for an accredited online study program by 1st of June and save up to 50 % on your tuition fees. You can start your studies anytime in 2022.
Six Reasons to choose this Bachelor's Program
Special Program Features
FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation) is a European, internationally oriented agency for quality assurance and quality development in higher education, based in Zürich (Switzerland) and Bonn (Germany).
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, also known as AACSB International, is an American professional organization.
The application requirements for the study program in “Digital Business” are:
Proof of eligibility to study at a university in your home country. This may include but is not limited to Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate such as A-Levels, IB, etc.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate such as A-Levels, IB, etc.
I have the right to revoke this consent at any time without giving reasons by sending an email to [email protected], without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of my consent until revocation.