- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
University entrance qualificatiοn.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: For German or English.
Specification: Only one TDN 3 may be compensated for by one TDN 5.
Specification: Level C1.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
To apply, you will need the following documents:
- School-leaving certificate in the original language, and a certified translation (certified copies).
- List of grades and subjects in the original language, and a certified translation (certified copies).
- University entrance examination/certificate (if required in your country) in the original language, and a certified translation (certified copies).
- Copy of your passport ID page.
- Proof of your language skills (certified copy). See the language requirements for more information.
- APS is required for applicants who wish to apply for studies in Germany with a Chinese, Vietnamese, or Indian school or university degree.
In addition, if you have attended university:
- Degree certificate/Preliminary confirmation of completion in the original language, and a certified translation (certified copies).
- Transcript of records for each semester in the original language, as well as a certified translation of the transcript (certified copies).
Please read the checklist provided in your application carefully. In some cases, you will have to submit further documents specified by the department.
All documents may be submitted in English or German. Documents in any other language must be translated. Translations must be certified by the German embassy or consulate. Alternatively, the documents must be translated by a certified (vereidigte) translator in Germanу.
For more information please check theCourse Website