Economics, Politics, and Social Thought
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- On-Campus Students (housing in a fully furnished room, a full meal plan -breakfast, lunch and dinner M-F, brunch and dinner on weekends-, on-campus mental health service and access to a sport/fitness facility with sauna; for new students this arrangement also covers the Language and Thinking Program and orientation days): 29,750 €. Off-Campus Students (on-campus mental health service and access to a sport/fitness facility with sauna; in addition, for students admitted prior to Spring 2022 only: lunch M-F; for new students this arrangement also covers the Language and Thinking Program and orientation days): 21,040 €.
At Bard College Berlin, qualifying students can earn both an American and a German BA degree. To be eligible for the German BA degree, students must have a secondary school qualification that is considered equivalent to the German Abitur.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Grades A, B, or C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Online application form.
- Motivation statement (included in application forms).
- Graded writing sample (included in application forms).
- Official transcript (school reports).
- Two letters of recommendation.
- English proficiency test (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website