Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
- Summer semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Higher education entrance qualification or equivalent.
According to the university Regulations on Admission and Enrollment, if your University Entrance Qualification (UEQ) is not equivalent to the university German Universitry Entrance Qualification, you have to attend a mandatory online interview with the RWU's admissions commitee in order to recognize the equivalence of your UEQ. The interview will be conducted, after the submission of your application.
Very good mathematic skills and good knowledge in any other science subjects (physics, computer science, etc.).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please submit the following documents with your application:
- Signed application form.
- Certified copy of your higher education entrance qualification, plus a certified translation into English or German.
- If not included, a certified copy of your transcript of record, including the grading system.
- English language certificate (see language requirements) - not older than 2 years. Medium of instruction certificates are not accepted.
- Normal copy of your passport.
- If applicable: German language certificate.
- If applicable: proof of professional work experience.
- If applicable: certified copy of your academic transcript from previous studies.
- If available: recommendation letters.
And send your documents to the following address:
Studierenden-Service H 022
Frau Fabienne Damasch
For more information please check theCourse Website