Electrical Engineering Bachelor (EEB) - Focus on Power Engineering and Renewable Enеrgiеs
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
University/higher education entrance qualification equivalent to German Abitur or Fachhochschulreife.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Has to be proven before the 3rd semester.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Required application documents:
- School leaving certificates with grades and university transcripts of your current course of studies (if you are studying already). Upload one combined pdf scan max. size 5 MB.
- English language proof (see language requirements).
- CV (written in English and up-to-date).
- Reference letter (written in English) from one of your teachers or professors, preferably in Maths or Physics.
- Motivational letter (written in English, maximum one A4 page).
- Why do you want to study electrical engineering?
- What are your specific talents or interests?
- What is your motivation for studying in Germany?
- Why Mannheim?
- Which skills and knowledge do you want to gain by studying with us?
For more information please check theCourse Website