Electromobility, Autonomous Driving and Mobile Robotics - Intеrnatiοnal
- Summer semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Administration and support fees will be charged to international applicants starting with the application period for the winter semester 2024/2025 and for international enrolled students starting in the winter semester 2024/2025 onwards. These fees are a 50 € application fee for the application to every degree program at the Deggendorf Institute of Technology, plus a 500 € DIT semester fee per semester for enrolled students (the academic year consists of two semesters). The application and semester fees do not apply to all international applicants and students. No fees are charged for students that are already enrolled prior to the fees regulations coming into force on April 15th, 2023. There are further exceptions that will be examined as individual сasеs.
The bachelor's program is aimed at international prospective students, as in the first three semesters they will receive German language courses as part of the curriculum in addition to technical training in English.
The program is taught in English from the 1st until the 3rd semester, and German language courses will be taught for A2 through B2 part of the curriculum. From the 4th semester, the program will be taught in English and German.
University entrance qualification.
Sufficient knowledge of basic scientific subjects (especially mathematics) is necessarу.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
50 € application fee (starting in the winter semester 2024/2025)
Upload the following documents:
- University entrance qualification.
- Copy of your identity card.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Proof of language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Certificate of exmatriculation, if you have already studied.
For applicants from the People's Republic of China, India, and Vietnam, special admission requirements apply for studying at the Deggendorf Institute of Technology. Accordingly, a certificate from the Academic Evaluation Service (APS) of the German Embassy in Beijing, New Delhi, or Hanoi is requirеd.
For more information please check theCourse Website