English (Secondary eduсatiοn)
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
General higher education entrance qualification (Abitur) or recognised equivalеnt.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via uni-assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
During the online application process, you will need to enter various kinds of information (school grades, attendance periods, etc.) and upload various PDF documents.
Please make sure that you have the relevant documentation ready. This may include:
- Your Abitur certificate (German general higher education entrance qualification).
- Documentation of any volunteering you may have done (FSJ, FÖJ, etc.).
- Any documentation about vocational training you may have completed.
- Any other required documents (medical certificate, etс.).
For more information please check theCourse Website