Fashion & Design Managеmеnt
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- no admission restriction, but ability assessment (interview)
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fee for EU citizens is 750 € per month (4,500 € per semester); for non-EU citizens, is 820 € per month (4,920 € per semester). Admission fее: 595 €.
Your dream education at the AMD Akademie Mode & Design
Five Reasons to choose this Bachelor's Program
Special Program Features
Be Part of a Time-Honored Tradition
Step into a world of academic prestige at Hochschule Fresenius, with its origins traced back to 1848. As one of Germany's oldest institutions of higher learning, you're not just earning a degree, you're becoming part of a rich, enduring legacy that has shaped minds for centuries.
The application requirements for the study program in “Fashion & Design Managеmеnt” are:
University entrance qualification for Germany (“Hochschulzugangsberechtigung&rdquο;).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection