Film and Television
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
A university entrance qualification (such as Abitur or an international equivalent) is a requirement for admission to a Bachelor program.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Your signed application form.
- Certified copy of your university entrance qualification (HZB), e.g. Abitur, Advanced technical college certificate (Fachhochschulreife), IB, etc.
- Certified copy of officially translated original academic records (HZB) – original documents in English don't need to be translated.
- Certified copy of an HZB recognition certificate.
- Proof of English language proficiency.
- Copy of identity document or birth certificate (not certified).
- Proof of health insurance cover during university study or a copy of your exemption from compulsory insurance.
- A current photo.
- Complete CV.
For more information please check theCourse Website