Finance & Management
- Start Dates
- Winter Term: September
- Spring Term: March
- Summer Term: March
- Winter & spring term
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee for all campuses is 5,700 € per semester for EU and non-EU students. Monthly payments are possible. There is an enrollment fee of 600 € for EU & EWR students and 1,500 € for non-EU students. There is no thesis fee (already included in the semester fee). Early bird discounts are available. Please check the course page for further details.
School-leaving certificate qualifying you to study at a higher education institution.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
This is what you need for the initial check of your registration if you do NOT have a German high school diploma:
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- School-leaving certificate qualifying you to study at a higher education institution.
- Proof of language skills (see language requirements).
- Copy of your national ID card
- Digital passport photo (1 picture, colored, jpg. format, high resolution)
After registering for the ISM admission test, you will receive a link to the application portal. There you can upload the following documents required for your admission:
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Copy of your national ID card.
- One digital passport photo (colored, jpg format, high resolution).
- Letter of motivation.
- School-leaving certificate (certified) copies - qualifying you to study at a German higher education institution. The original must be submitted by the start of your studies. Alternatively, prospective students with a special educational background or a particular aptitude in their future field of study can also be recognized under the German Higher Education Act.
- External proof of knowledge of foreign languages (if available). To be able to choose Spanish or French as a second language, you need proof of German proficiency of at least a B2-level (e.g. TestDaf, Sprachdiplom, etc.). If you have any separate certificates of achievement confirming your foreign language proficiency (e.g. TOEFL test), please also submit them to ISM. However, these certificates are not obligatory for your application to study at the ISM. You may hand them in until the start of your studies.
- Work/internship certificates (if available) will support your application.
- Proof of (German) health insurance (can also be submitted before starting your studies).
Students who have begun a study program at a different university and wish to continue it at the ISM can have both their credit for study or examinations and their language skills in English and French/Spanish/German recognized.
This study program is based in:
1a) Campus Frankfurt am Main
1b) Campus Berlin
For more information please check theCourse Website