Green Engineering and Sustainable Managеmеnt
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- no admission restriction, but ability assessment (interview)
- Applicants with non-German bachelor's degree must apply via Uni-Assist.
- Study mode:
- On campus
University entrance qualifications (a prerequisite for application is the general high-school graduation certificate [Abitur] or comparable qualification for admission to higher educatiοn).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via uni-assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
Required documents for an application:
- Application Form.
- One photo (headshot).
- Complete and detailed CV.
- School leaving certificate in the original language.
- Officially certified translation of the school leaving certificate (in German or English).
- University certificates and transcript of records, if any.
- Officially certified translations of university certificates and transcript of records (in German or English).
- Proof of sufficient English language skills (see language requirements).
- Letter of intent.
For some countries (PR China, Vietnam, etc.):
- Proof of having passed the university entrance exam (in original language).
- Officially certified translation of proof of having passed the university entrance exam (in German or English).
For applicants from PR China, Mongolia and Vietnam:
- Original certificate from the Academic Evaluation Centre/Akademische Prüfstelle (APS).
Please note: APS confirmation of course participation is not sufficient.
Note: All documents that are not in either German or English need to be submitted with an officially certified translation (German or Εnglish).
For more information please check theCourse Website