Health Information Management
- Both semesters
- Study mode:
- On campus
University entrance qualification.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Your application to study at the Hochschule Hannover must include the following documents, please only upload the documents:
- Curriculum vitae (in tabular form).
- Complete passport, with residence permit, if applicable (personal ID card for German and EU applicants will suffice).
- School records (school-leaving certificate, A- and O-levels, high school diploma, baccalaureat, gaocao, etc.).
- University admission exam from your home country, if applicable.
- University records, if you have begun or completed studies in Germany or your home country.
- Assessment test certificate, if applicable (completion of a Studienkolleg in Germany).
- Translations of all the educational certificates listed in the above (only English documents need not be translated).
- Applicants from China and Vietnam must also upload APS certificate.
- Proof of language proficiency in German (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website