- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Fees may change depending on the number of ECTS credits and study mode. Please check directly with the university.
General academic criteria:
- Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate such as A-Levels or IB Diploma and your transcript of records.
- Proof of eligibility to study at a university in Germany.
- A subject-related higher education entrance qualification.
Depending on your chosen program, academic level, and background, you might need to also take one of the following to make sure you are ready to study the program:
- Bachelor Entrance Examination (included in Scholarship Program).
- Pathway Program (for on-campus studies).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website