IB – Marketing Managеmеnt
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- no admission restriction, but ability assessment (interview)
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- For EU students, the tuition fee per semester is 5,310 € in all campuses Mainz and Potsdam, and 5,310 € in campus Cologne. There's an additional registration fee of 600 €. Students whose siblings also want to start studying at the CBS receive a sibling discount of 3%. There are special country promotions for non-EU applicants, and scholarships for highly motivated non-EU apрliсants.
A secondary school completion and university qualification or full entrance qualification to an applied sciences university. Equivalent qualifications from schools abroad are recognized accordinglу.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Please submit the following documents (please note that the university can only accept documents in German or English):
- Your CV in tabular format.
- Copy of your last school certificate with a transcript of records for each subject (original language plus translation in either English or German).
- Letter of motivation.
- Copy of your passport (and residence permit, if available).
- Proof of English proficiency (if English is not your native language). See the language requirements for more information.
- Only in the event that you have previously studied at another college or university: Please submit a current transcript of courses taken (official Transcript of Records) or a certified copy of your degree (Bachelor's degree or Diploma; original language plus translation in either English or Gеrman).
This study program is based in:
1a) Campus Cologne
1b) Campus Mainz
1c) Campus Potsdam
1d) Campus Aachen
For more information please check theCourse Website