Information Architecture & Content Creation [English Τraсk]
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee is 550 € per month (3,300 € per semester). If paid annually, the tuition fee is 6,420 € per year. There is also a one-off registration fee payment of 475 € for EU applicants and 950 € for non-EU applicants. With the early bird offer (until July 15th), you only get to pay 375 € for the registration fее.
SDI describes the course as follows:
"In the Bachelor's degree programme Information Architecture and Content Creation, you learn to assign meaning and emotion to information and data by means of storytelling. As a content creator, you create engaging products, services and systems such as social media, especially in an intercultural context. Working as an information architect, you are responsible for designing efficient systems and, together with interaction designers, for developing digital products that users really need. You shape the future of information transfer in this constantly evolving, fast-growing market.
Over the course of this 7 semester degree programme, you acquire knowledge in human-centred design and user experience (UX) and the basics of information architecture and creative writing. The degree programme prepares you perfectly for working as an information architect and content creator – for designing the information structures of interactive systems with a special focus on cultural aspects. You will combine the knowledge you have acquired with skills in user research and project management. You will improve your skills in a practical training semester and through projects in an intercultural context."
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
- Proof of previous qualifications (university entrance qualification and, if applicable, university degree).
- Proof of the required language skills (see language requirements).
- APS certificate, if applicable.
- Copy of identity card or passport.
- If applicable, certificate(s) of exmatriculation from previous university(ies).
- Curriculum vitae in tabular form with passport photo and short personal statement (max. one pagе).