Information Engineering (at TUM Campus Heilbronn)
- Winter semester
- directly at University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)
- Study mode:
- On campus
As part of the first stage of the admission process, the university will evaluate your high school diploma (e.g. Abitur) and your half-year grades for the last two years in Mathematics, English, and one Natural Science. Depending on the amount of points accumulated, applicants are either immediately admitted or invited to an admissions interview carried out by the department faculty. If you are an international applicant and do not submit individual grades in relevant subjects, the university will also invite you to an interview.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
If you are an international student, you need to apply for a preliminary documentation (VPD) via the uni-assist web portal. After applying for the preliminary documentation online, you have to send several documents to uni-assist in hard copy.
For applications to bachelor's degree programs:
- A certified copy of your university entrance qualification in its original language.
- A certified translation, given that the original document has not been issued in either German or English.
- A copy of your I.D.
Be sure to send your documents to uni-assist before July 15th (deadline).
Then, the following documents must be uploaded to the TUMonline portal:
- Application for admission (signed by hand).
- Your university entrance qualification (Abitur certificate or similar).
- A curriculum vitae in table form, up-to-date and without gaps up to the date of application.
- Letter of motivation: a written statement by you explaining why you have chosen the course of study and why you have chosen TU Munich as your university.
- If applicable, application for semester classification and form for the grading system.
- If applicable, subjects and transcript of grades from previous studies.
- If applicable, module descriptions of the modules that are to be recognized.
- If applicable, all relevant documents on previous education (school, vocational, study-related, etc.).
- If applicable, proof of internships, orientation studies (e.g. early studies Schüler.In.TUM, studium MINT at TUM), social commitment, etc.
- If applicable, pre-verification documentation (VPD) from uni-assist.
- Copy of valid passport or identity card in compliance with data protection regulations.
- If applicable, notification of the right to take an examination ("clearance certificate").
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website