- Both semesters
- Study mode:
- On campus
The eligibility to study at a university of applied sciences is proven by:
- the general qualification for university entrance (Abitur),
- the general technical college entrance qualification (FOS diploma or admission to the Abitur plus one year of practical training or transfer to grade 12 plus at least two years of vocational training),
- Aptitude Examination or,
- a previous educational qualification recognised as equivalent by the Ministry of Education and Cultural Affairs (e.g. by a master craftsman's examination or the completed course of education "state-certified technician" or "state-certified business economist").
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Your application to study at the Hochschule Hannover must include the following documents, please only upload the documents:
- Curriculum vitae (in tabular form).
- Complete passport, with residence permit, if applicable (personal ID card for German and EU applicants will suffice).
- School records (school-leaving certificate, A- and O-levels, high school diploma, baccalaureat, gaocao, etc.).
- University admission exam from your home country, if applicable.
- University records, if you have begun or completed studies in Germany or your home country.
- Assessment test certificate, if applicable (completion of a Studienkolleg in Germany).
- Translations of all the educational certificates listed in the above (only English documents need not be translated).
- Applicants from China and Vietnam must also upload APS certificate.
- Proof of language proficiency in German (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website