Intercultural Interaction Design [English Τraсk]
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee is 550 € per month (3,300 € per semester). If paid annually, the tuition fee is 6,420 € per year. There is also a one-off registration fee payment of 475 € for EU applicants and 950 € for non-EU applicants. With the early bird offer (until July 15th), you only get to pay 375 € for the registration fее.
SDI describes the program as follows: "Would you like to learn how to create engaging and user-friendly apps and services? In the Bachelor’s degree programme Intercultural Interaction Design, you immerse yourself in the world of user experience (UX) and learn to plan and design user experience holistically in close cooperation with researchers and designers. As an interaction designer, you ensure an efficient and functional flow of modern digital interaction, building on the work of information architects. You also focus specifically on the needs of users in an intercultural context.
Over the course of this 7-semester degree programme, you acquire knowledge in human-centred design and user experience (UX) and the basics of intercultural communication. You will combine the knowledge you have acquired with skills in the field of user research and project management, and will improve your skills in a practical training semester and through projects in an intercultural context."
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
- Proof of previous qualifications (university entrance qualification and, if applicable, university degree).
- Proof of the required language skills (see language requirements).
- APS certificate, if applicable.
- Copy of identity card or passport.
- If applicable, certificate(s) of exmatriculation from previous university(ies).
- Curriculum vitae in tabular form with passport photo and short personal statement (max. one pagе).
For more information please check theCourse Website