International Business Administration - International Experience Track
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Qualification for entry to higher education according to German Law (qualifications acquired in countries other than Germany will be considered individually for recognition).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Completed online application.
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate & Transcript.
- Detailed CV including a photo (in English).
- Passport Copy (photo page only).
- Proof of English language skills.
- Letter of recommendation (if available).
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website