International Business and Economics
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
University entrance qualification equivalent to German high-school diploma (“Abitur”). In most cases, this will be your high-school certificate.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
These are all the documents you need to provide when applying at Schmalkalden University for a full degree:
- Informal cover letter.
- Completed application form.
- German language skills certificate (see language requirements).
- Copy of high-school certificate with date and final mark (officially authenticated copy in German or English).
- Copy of passport.
- 2 passport photos.
- Copy of European Health Insurance Card EHIC (EU citizens).
- Proof of health insurance or exemption (non-EU citizens).
Please send them to
z. H. Cornelia Weisheit
Via post by July 15th for the following winter semester. Please note that for the majority of their study programs, enrolment is only possible in winter semester. In general, the university advises you to apply as early as possible.
For more information please check theCourse Website