International Business & Management (former European Business Programme [EΒР])
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- no admission restriction, but ability assessment (aptitude test)
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- You may have to pay tuition fees at universitiеs abrοad.
Entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences (Fachhochschulreife), or a qualification recognised as being equivalent to this, as well as evidence demonstrating special aptitude for the degree prοgram.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
You need to upload as a PDF file:
- (Restricted) university entry certificate (Fachabitur-/Abiturzeugnis) (If you have not yet received your final certificate, please attach a certificate of your grades issued by your school).
- A passport photo.
- Your curriculum vitae in tabular form.
- Your reasons for choosing the degree program, 1 DIN A4 page at the most.
- Evidence of commitments outside school, voluntary service or periods abroad, where applicable.
Applicants for the EBP program should submit their CV and reasons for choosing the degree program in German; applicants for CALA should submit these documents in Portuguese or Spanish. Prospective CALA students from abroad must write these two documents in German.
For more information please check theCourse Website