International Business and Technology
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
General University Entrance Qualification.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please upload the following documents to the applicant portal of TH Nuremberg:
- Chronological, complete curriculum vitae (all start and end dates of your school/study times in tabular form).
- University entrance qualification = notification of the recognition of certificates from the TH Nürnberg or the certificate recognition office Gunzenhausen.
- For Chinese, Vietnamese, and Mongolian applicants: APS certificate.
- Certificate of German language skills (see language requirements).
- If applicable: proof of university degree/study periods, including a graded index with a (preliminary) average grade.
- If applicable: proof of physics grade from the last school year.
- If applicable: Proof of relevant training, recognized by a Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- If applicable: Proof of relevant activity of at least one year full-time (no internship).
You can upload in the following formats: pdf, png, jpg, jpeg, and gif (with a maximum size of 10 MB).
Please note that your application will only be considered if it is complete. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that all documents are submitted within the application deadline. All communication takes place via your applicant account, so please check it regularly.
For more information please check theCourse Website