International Business Information Systems
- Summer semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
All applicants who gained their university entrance qualifications outside Germany and want to apply to Furtwangen University must first validate their university entrance qualifications through the Center for International Students in Constance before completing the online application.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least 175.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Download and fill in the application form.
- Attach a letter of motivation (1 page explaining your background, goals, strengths).
- Copies of the school leaving certificate must be verified at a German embassy or consulate in the home country of the applicant. The verified copies of school leaving certificates must be validated by the Center for International Students in Constance, Germany.
- Attach proof of proficiency in written and spoken English.
Send application form, letter of motivation, entrance qualifications, and proof of language proficiency to the following address:
Zulassungsamt | Admissions Office
Email: application (at) hs-furtwangen.de
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website