International Business - International Trade
- Both semesters
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- No information found regarding the tuition fee for non-EU students.
A secondary school completion and university qualification or full entrance qualification to an applied sciences university. Equivalent qualifications from schools abroad are recognized accordingly.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please submit the following documents (please note that the university can only accept documents in German or English):
- Your CV in tabular format.
- Copy of your last school certificate with a transcript of records for each subject (original language plus translation in either English or German).
- Letter of motivation.
- Copy of your passport (and residence permit, if available).
- Proof of English proficiency (if English is not your native language). See the language requirements for more information.
- Only in the event that you have previously studied at another college or university: Please submit a current transcript of courses taken (official Transcript of Records) or a certified copy of your degree (Bachelor's degree or Diploma; original language plus translation in either English or German).
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website