- Both semesters
- Study mode:
- On campus
Recognized higher education entrance qualification for the state of Berlin.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
Collect the documents you need well in advance, at least two months before the application deadline. The sooner you submit your documents, the more time you will have should you be asked to provide additional documents. Required documents include:
- Proof of your education from your secondary school leaving certificate to your current education status.
- Proof of language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Other application documents (e.g. CV, copy of your passport, letter of motivation).
It is recommended to submit all necessary documents in officially certified form (with certification stamp and signature of the certifying person). A simple copy of the documents is usually sufficient when applying to HTW Berlin.
All application documents must be submitted in German or English . Documents in other foreign languages require a German or English translation, otherwise they will not be accepted.
For more information please check theCourse Website