- Both semesters
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
German university entrance qualification (entrance qualification for universities of applied sciences, subject-related entrance qualification, general higher education entrance qualification – “A-Levels“) / a foreign university entrance qualification equivalent to the German university entrance qualification.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Important note: If your documents are not in English or German, please include a German or English translation. The translation must be authenticated with the signature and seal of a certified translator.
- University entrance qualification. Important: both your degree certificate and a precise transcript of your grades are needed.
- Foreign applicants: Foreign school and university certificates must be checked by the Studienkolleg (preparatory college for foreign students) in Konstanz to establish that they are equivalent to the German university entrance qualification.
Applicants from non-EU countries: If the documents are received on time, ESB Business School will send copies of your school and university certificates to the Studienkolleg in Konstanz. They will then inform the university whether you have the university entrance qualification. Applicants from EU countries can also use this service if the university has received the documents by 15 April (winter semester) or 15 October (summer semester) via E-Mail.
Otherwise please contact the Studienkolleg in Konstanz yourself and submit all the necessary documents. The same applies to all international applicants if you also apply for other degree programs in Germany in which the language of instruction is German. The Studienkolleg does not charge any fees for checking your documents and issuing the required certificates.
- Further documents related to training/education/professional activities which verify the information you give in the application form, for example, copies of transcripts of grades, certificates, and degrees verifying preceding school and/or university education or certificates proving training and professional experience (e.g. training and full-time professional activity).
- Curriculum vitae. Write your CV using a computer, a maximum of one page, in English (preferably) or German. If you have a second citizenship, indicate this in your CV.
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website