- Winter semester
- Study mode:
- On campus
A recognized higher-education entrance qualification.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
(Please refer to the information provided on the uni-ASSIST online application portal)
- Higher education entrance certificate / Secondary school leaving certificate with a list of grades attained (also required when applying for Master’s degree programs).
- Proof that the applicant has passed the entrance examination required for admission to an institution of higher education in the applicant’s home country.
- Proof of completed periods of university study, university qualifications.
- Proof of adequate proficiency in German.
- Applicants from China, Vietnam, or Mongolia must provide a certificate (original document only) from the relevant academic verification center (APS – Akademische Prüfstelle).
All certificates and supporting documents submitted must be officially certified copies and must be accompanied by an officially certified translation.
Note: Translations are not required if the original documents are in English.
For more information please check theCourse Website