- Both semesters
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
A secondary school completion and university qualification or full entrance qualification to an applied sciences university. Equivalent qualifications from schools abroad are recognised accordingly.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please submit the following documents (please note that the university can only accept documents in German or English):
- Your CV in tabular format.
- Copy of your last school certificate with a transcript of records for each subject (original language plus translation in either English or German).
- Letter of motivation.
- Copy of your passport (and residence permit, if available).
- Proof of English proficiency (if English is not your native language).
- Only in the event that you have previously studied at another college or university: Please submit a current transcript of courses taken (official transcript of records) or a certified copy of your degree (bachelor degree or diploma; original language plus translation in either English or German).
Please apply online using their application form.
This study program is based in:
1a) Campus Cologne
1b) Campus Mainz
1c) Campus Potsdam
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website